Printful, which is part of Draugiem Group, is one of the biggest Latvian companies in the USA. It provides a full range of services for anyone who wants to launch a global ecommerce business. Printful offers high-quality printing, warehousing and fulfillment, design, photography, and video services to small and medium-sized online businesses. One of Printful’s goals is to become the first Latvian company to go public in the US stock market. Find out more about us in this video.
Printful’s growing rapidly, and our goals are ambitious, so we’re looking for a Junior Merchandiser to join our team!
- ability to organize your time and set priorities;
- English language proficiency;
- ability to search, find, and negotiate the “impossible” - locations for photo shoots;
- creative approach to problem solving;
- eagerness to learn and acquire new skills;
- previous experience in organizing or participating in photo shoots will be considered an advantage.
- researching the market and competitors;
- exploring locations for photo shoots;
- communicating with models and stylists, and preparing the required documents;
- participating in the preparation of photo and video shoots (finding props, preparing clothes and transportation);
- occasionally organizing photo shoots of products independently;
- making sure that all products are available in our Printful office in Riga
- all the resources you require to complete your tasks;
- modern work environment in Riga, Starta Street 1;
- competitive salary;
- interesting, challenging projects;
- flexible working hours (arrive at work until 11 AM);
- a day off on your birthday;
- unlimited fitness club membership;
- fun team events and inspirational guest lectures;
- professional challenges and opportunity for future growth and development.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter in which you explain your fit to all of our demands!
AS Printful Latvia (Reģ.nr. LV40203050078)